Presented by Mesa Arts Center as part of the Performing Live series
With a career spanning more than 30 years as a soloist, chamber musician, recording artist and conductor, Joshua Bell is one of the most celebrated violinists of his era. Bell has recorded more than 40 CDs garnering Grammy®, Mercury, Gramophone and Echo Klassik awards and is the recipient of the Avery Fisher Prize.
This performance is eligible for Mesa Bucks
Join us for happy hour! Grab a drink and a bite to eat before enjoying the show. Reserve your Happy Hour experience here!
Starts at 6:00PM | $30 per person
- Includes 4 wine tastings plus 1 Complimentary beverage at the Happy Hour Bar (Excludes craft Cocktails)
- GH Mumm Grand Cordon Brut
- Flowers Chardonnay
- Patz & Hall Pinot Noir
- Jordan Cabernet
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chocolate Pot de Crème – French Chocolate Custard with a Hint of Orange and Espresso
- Lemon Mousse on Edible Spoon
- Mango Delights – Dried Mango dipped in White Chocolate and Coated with Pistachios